Dr. Shalini Tyagi
Dr. Shalini Tyagi
European diplomate in pediatric pulmonology (European Respiratory Society)
Certification in respiratory allergies and immunology (Indian College Of Allergy)
HOSPITAL POSITIONS HELD
|| Metro Respiratory Centre, Sector 11, Noida
|Consultant Pediatrics From 2003
||Fortis Hospital, Noida
|Consultant Pediatrics From 2014
||Metro Hospital, Noida
Childhood Allergies And Asthma
PEDIATRIC RESPIRATORY SPECIALITY SERVICES OFFERED AT METRO HOSPITAL NOIDA
- Pediatric lung function testing using spirometry
- Lung function testing of young children using ios technique
- Pediatric bronchoscopy
- Exhaled no studies to assess allergies in children
- Pediatric bal (Bronchoalveolar Lavage ) ,Bronchial and lung biopsy studies
- Sood, P.P., Unnikumar, K.R. and Tyagi, Shalini: Immunoreactive renin positive ependymal cells andtanocytes in the third ventricle of pregnant rat. J. Tissue Res., 3(1): 9-11 (2003).
- Agarwal, K.S., Tyagi, Shalini, Kumar, A.,Khanna, R., Puliyel, J.M. and Upadhyay, P: Bone densities in mothers of children with vitamin D deficiency due to atmospheric pollution. J. Tissue Res., 3(1): 57-59 (2003).
- Sood, P.P. Vijayalakshmi, K., Bapu, C.,Chundawat, R.S. and Tyagi, Shalini: Myelin degeneration vis-a-vis inhibition of myelin marker enzyme, CNPase, in the central nervous system ofmethylmercury intoxicated mice and protection during therapy J. Tissue Res., 4(1): 75-81 (2004).
- Sood, P. P., Vijayalakshmi, K., Joshi, K. K., Tyagi, Shalini, Sheth, N. R. and Shah, A.: Biochemical alterations of carbohydrate metabolizing enzymes in MMC stressed mice and ameliorative effect of naturaland synthetic antioxidants. J. Herbal Medicine, 4(2): 25-34 (2010).
- Rao, A.P., Joshi, K.K., Tyagi Shalini and Sood, P.P.: Biochemical alterations in fish tissues during mercury intoxications during monothioles and vitamins therapy. J. Tissue Res., 10(3): 2311-2318(2010).
- Sood, P.P., Rao, A.P., Joshi, K.K., Tyagi Shalini, Patel, A.D., Sheth, N.R. and Shah, A. :Fluctuations of glycosidases during mercury stress and their renovation with natural and syntheticantioxidans and B-vitamins. J. Tissue Res., 10(3):2405-2411 (2010).
- Member of European Respiratory society. (ERS)
- Member Indian Academy of PEDIATRICS (central)
- Member Indian academy of PEDIATRICS, NOIDA and East Delhi branch.
- Member of IAP Delhi respiratory chapter.
- Fellow of Society of Science and Environment.
- Member of world society of cellular and molecular biology.
Diplomate In Pediatric Pulmonolgy From European Respiratory Society
Certificate Course For Training In Respiratory Allergy And Clinical Immunology (Under Aegis Of Indian College Of Allergy, Asthma And Applied Immunology)
V S Hospital,
Regd No. G - 10235
||NBE New Delhi.
||BJMC. Civil hospital Ahmedabad
Regd No. G - 27194
Website is for the purpose of Disseminating information only and not to Solicit Patients